FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:

There's a fresh FS2000 at work, and I fondled it all day today...

I'd LOVE to snag it, but I'd have to part with some other toys to do it....

Not sure I can justify it....

:roll:

·
Registered
43 Posts
The more I hold/shoulder/shoot mine, the more I'm glad I took the plunge. I'm on the verge of selling off the ARs.
I was looking at piston operated uppers for the ARs; they were around $1200. That would have been less than the $2035 for the 2K, but I prefer the 2K's feel over the AR.
Go for it, you'll be glad you did!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Turbozag said:
Not sure I can justify it....
Do it! :twisted:

I enjoy mine quite a bit. I even used it for a tactical carbine course just to see how it handled. Overall, I was pleased. It balances very well and I preferred the FS2000 over the AR. -Of course, YMMV...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ive been VERY happy with mine, I'm all but sure I could beat my times on a Rifle Courses over my AR's with this rifle after I get used to it more. I was blown away that I spent 2,030 bucks on a 5.56 rifle at first that could not even take C-mags but with the reactions I have got when people see this thing have made it worth it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ha! Yeah, one of the first things I did was to pull out my CMAG and try it on for size. "Awww...." :(

Still, I don't know why I'd ever want to use it that way, but it would have looked pretty interesting.

Going to the range on Sunday to shoot mine for the first time, so I'll let you guys know what I think. The place I'm going happens to have a couple of PS90s on the wall, and I'm afraid I might come home with one...

·
Registered
43 Posts
According to one of the guys behind the counter at the shop where I saw the 2K for the first time, Beta is working on a 50 round 'one-sider' c-mag for the F/FS2000. Nothing on the Beta website yet.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Im looking at cutting a 30 up ordering some new dummy rounds and TIG welding some tabs on there... One of the first things I started thinking about when I tryed that C-mag in there :D

Il get around to it soon after I get other things done, and yes I will post a How to and pictures...

I know I would hardly ever use it but.. I can therefore I shall.

Plus I think it would be the only one out there! 8)

·
Registered
44 Posts
jim diesel said:
According to one of the guys behind the counter at the shop where I saw the 2K for the first time, Beta is working on a 50 round 'one-sider' c-mag for the F/FS2000. Nothing on the Beta website yet.
It would definitely have to be a "one-sider." The regular one is really in the way on the FS when you set it in there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My experience with the 2000 is all positive. Generally i only shoot Colt made AR15's and the new LE models have been a nice attraction but ever since the FS 2000 in black came my way this is the way to go. High tech, excellent balance and more than enough cool factor to make every thing else look obsolete. The looie loos at any outdoor range is living proof that you have a winner, everyone looking your direction and begging to handle the beast. this gun rocks !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts