FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I got 1 coming from Bud's - until then, I wanna see some pics of your Five-seveN's!!!!!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whitetiger7654 said:
You better double your ammo stash!

PS. We won't tell your wife. :-D :lol: :x

Congrats. 8)
Actually, I get an "allowance" right now. But I only have $200 towards the purchase right now. Instead of charging it, she let me use our money, but not "MY" gun money. It will be Dec or Jan before I have it paid off thru my "allowance" and Christmas money.

Heck, I got my PS90 in Dec. But I didn't finish paying off all the accessories for it until this past July for my birthday. At least she didn't make me wait 1/2 a year to get all my stuff. I just had to use extra cash, birthday, anniversary and other presents to pay that off :p

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ship, What happened to the 92? :evil:

Actually Buds does have REALLY good price on those 5-7's! And with all the gun haters I'm sure that's a gonner in the next 1.5 years!

But the cool thing I like about the 5-7's is the mag extensions! You with 2 extra mags you can carry 90 freak'n rounds for a hand gun! You can shoot and miss 15-20 times, hit the target 2-3 times and still have ten in the mag! :arrow: Talk about blasters!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts