FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But its still a kick a** rifle

and broken down

I absolutely love this rifle, well over 1k rounds so far without 1 hiccup. Ammo of all kinds from wolf to federal, all of it spit out at lethal speeds
:-x

I noticed a few light primer strikes after loading a round so I went to call MSAR and saw they were looking to hire an mechanical engineer, so I applied, and I got the job, I start as soon as I can move up to PA. :shock: I have some pretty good ideas on what I would like to do with the rifle, but I will see what happens once I start

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Very cool. Congrats on the gun and rifle. If U keep it up, we'll have to make a "tan rifle room" subforum :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Congrats, I have been looking at these as well. I guess it could be yet another star ship gun to my collection lol. Older guys call my '90 that... :?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iCeMaN said:
Congrats, I have been looking at these as well. I guess it could be yet another star ship gun to my collection lol. Older guys call my '90 that... :?
I cant think of one bad thing to say about it, and no that is not because I will be working for them :lol:

AK reliability with AR accuracy. 27" long, great mags, short stroke adjustable piston, easier to clean than a marble counter top, and no muzzle rise...whats not to like? A NATO stock capable of accepting AR mags will soon be released, as well as a 24" match barrel both of which can be changed out very quickly. I wont go into the other advantages of bullpups since most of you already own the PS90 but with all the gun has to offer, its a steal at anything less than $1700. [/ramble]

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Hmmm My next gun decision is going to be hard....Hi point or This.....J/k
I was consider the Fnar and this beater gun but I may look into this option again.... 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts