FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have tried both P90 and PS90. Both a great experience. Myfirst thoughts when I looked at it...honestly, I looked at it and thought it was dumb. When I picked it up, my thoughts changed, it was unreal, so comfortable it felt like a slight extenstion on my body, the way it moved with you, well I cant explain it but you guys know. When I fired it, I fell in love. I can see why it is a favorite. I quickly grew to love this thing, even its looks. So my next purchase is a PS90, I can not wait. I will see how long it takes to store away a few bucks for it.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
The PS-90 is one of the most comfortable guns I own. I have held many ar-15 and they aren't as comfortable to me. I <3 my ps-90 :) I doubt when obama is in office that you will be able to get one after his reign starts....get it sooner rather than later.....

·
Registered
475 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Yea, the PS90 is my fav rifle. It looks strange, but is very ergonomic :lol:
and ambidextrous, thats why I like it so much

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
friendly since im a lefty :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:cry: :cry:

·
Registered
192 Posts
No need to cry--just take all that energy and spend it busting out some cash so you can sock away one or two (extra) PS90s!

Try the FS2000 out too--it's also very comfortable for lefties. The ejection port ejects the brass forward: no more hot casings in the face!

Between the two, I prefer the PS90, but in a SHTF situation, the FS2000 would probably be a better choice for ammo and magazine availability. Plus, it can fit more optics in tandem (Tactical model) by far.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yes, this is true but I'm not a huge fan of the 223 round personally

1 - 10 of 10 Posts