FN Herstal Firearms banner

Okie new to FNX9.. ideas, questions!

629 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  OkFN 
#1 ·
Hey FN Forum, Ken here from Oklahoma, just recently purchased my second FNX9 two weeks after getting my first one.. haha.. I bought a used one with only one mag thru a private sale.. liked it so much, I bought a new two tone with factory night sights from GunPrepper.com ($500.. I think that was a great deal!) Right now it's in a Crossbreed IWB holster, and will be making a Level II Kydex OWB for it. Few questions though.. Has anyone trimmed the decocker/safety on their thumbside of the pistol? Just worried about activating it while actually having to use it under stress. Was looking at it, and I think I could dremel the 'bar' part off and it still function perfectly. Also will the FNX45 safety/decocker fit the FNX9? I've heard the FNX has a set screw in it to help keep it on.. and.. will the Tactical FNX45 baseplate fit a FNX9 magazine? Sorry for all the questions, I'm a recovering Glock guy..

#4 ·
Welcome!!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.