FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brandon Friedman, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs for HUD, is pissed that the soldiers that were in Bergdahl’s platoon are coming out and telling the truth about Bergdahl being a deserter and even a traitor. (While most are holding back in calling him a traitor, I have heard one use the term to describe Bergdahl.)

Story here

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
SO they are speaking the truth.

My guess is they don't want to prosecute him for being AWOL, desertion. So call the guys "crazy."

Reactions: Macprowler

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
and we traded 5 big Al Qaeda guys to get this guy?

5 nasty dudes who kill us, and probably know how we caught them(making it harder to capture them again)
The only thing better than money... Is fame... In the form of approval and votes. This is simply slight of hand. Think the government is ignoring veterans? Watch as we recover a "POW" from the sand pit... Aren't we amazing!? Vote for us!

·
Registered
703 Posts
I would concede that 1 American Soldier life is worth 5 of the other's lives - but this whole "trade" didn't really seem necessary anyway.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I would not have traded a bucket of dog turds for Bergdahl. And these wackos in the white house, is there anything too outrageous for them to say?

·
Registered
252 Posts
First look who these talking heads work for - then look at their attitude toward the military. Then look at the real person that they are trying to provide cover for. A bunch of losers all the way around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts