·
Registered
604 Posts
That's a good start.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
BBG, it seems you still have needs, better get building!

Looks like you still need a white box SS195, a white box 195 marked LE, a box of SS192 Green, a brown box of 190, and a white box of 193. :?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes sir you are correct; it begs the question.....anyone on this board want to help my cause in trying to finish off this small sampling? If you happen to have white box 195 marked LE, SS192 Green or white box of SB193 I would be more than happy to make it worth your while:)

Looks like you still need a white box SS195, a white box 195 marked LE, a box of SS192 Green, a brown box of 190, and a white box of 193. :?

·
Premium Member
13,487 Posts
yes sir you are correct; it begs the question.....anyone on this board want to help my cause in trying to finish off this small sampling? If you happen to have white box 195 marked LE, SS192 Green or white box of SB193 I would be more than happy to make it worth your while:)
GOOD LUCK:biggrin:

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
I guess for me .... some things weren't meant to be !
Nice collection.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
787 Posts
That IS an impressive collection!

Indeed, Rome was not built in a day. In fact, it has taken them 1,010,281 days so far (plus or minus a few) - and they're still working on the place. Hopefully it won't take you that long to complete your collection. :wink:

·
Premium Member
9,504 Posts
I'll say one thing, I do sorely miss those sub $20 days (197 & 195) of a couple years ago.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts