FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
So these fvckheads really want a fight don't they? Now they want to go after free-enterprise and the concept of entrepreneurship. Take away a man or woman's means of income and survival and you will have a war on your hands. Does this administration even know about the constitution? Something tells me, this will quickly be challenged and hopefully stayed by or simply struck down a judge. It's funny, small business pays more tax than the big conglomerates, taxes are what enable to govt to function, talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
It is my understanding that the CFPB only has authority over financial institutions; however, the EPA and FDA encompass a far greater enforcement demographic. The issue of unelected officials creating law by means of classification and re-definition is becoming a pandemic that needs to addressed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like to see the stats on new federal regulations listed in the combined federal regulations (CFR) since our esteemed president began ruling this nation by executive order. I am sure he sent out the word for all agencies with regulatory authority to use that authority to move his agenda forword without congressonal interference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts