FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about putting some offsets on the 17 and am currently looking at buying some troy micros for $170 and then putting those on 2 Yankee Hill offset rails
$30 EA. Will this combo work/ is it a good idea and what is everyone else using?

Thanks,
KK

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
KAC Mirco offsets :?
I have swapped all but two sets of my BUIS to KAC, yes, they are not cheap but they are they best BUIS I have run to date. Adjustable for windage and elevation in the rears (600m) and adjustable for elevation in the fronts.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
saw a set of fiber optic ones while taking a carbine class once and have not been able to source them yet, would love to have some

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KAC Mirco offsets :?
I have swapped all but two sets of my BUIS to KAC, yes, they are not cheap but they are they best BUIS I have run to date. Adjustable for windage and elevation in the rears (600m) and adjustable for elevation in the fronts.
Darn you and your expensive alternative! I may go with this route because they are super low profile and the cost is only 40-50 more.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Darn you and your expensive alternative! I may go with this route because they are super low profile and the cost is only 40-50 more.
Honestly if you can find them, get them. It's not that much more and I believe it's better than sights on offset rails.

YMMV.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I bought some cheap ass one piece offsets for $28 I think. I wasn't sure if I would like them. I love them, and I'm not going to buy the expensive ones like I initially planned. I can hit what I aim at from 150 in so why bother? I was also considering the vortex razor red dot with an offset, but these irons are perfect for me. YMMV.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts