1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
YAY

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Well, it was asked about before - but the vote wasn't sufficient. And, I have reservations about this.

as I mentioned on the other thread - when someone wants to discuss an optic to go on a PS90 optic, or one for a FS2000, they expect it to be in the "Accessory" area for the PS90 or FS2000.

This will make it harder for people to find information, and I also know I'll have to constantly be moving threads around. At the moment, if someone wants to talk about something besides an optic to be used on a specific FN weapon - the "general gun discussion" subforum would be the place.

As this is mainly an FN related forum - that's what those accessory areas are for.

Just my 2 cents. I usually give in when an idea for a new subforum pops up - hence the tactics forum, our attempt at an outdoor forum, and the knife forum. However, I think that we already have several "accessory" forums for the various weapons, and an optic is an accessory.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, no biggie. Was just going to drop an opinion on a scope brand that I put on my .30-06 Savage.

Ain't no thang.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts