FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience or opinions with the C-more railway red dot sights? I took a look at one yesterday that a FN rep had at my local gun store. I liked the sight picture on the FS2000 it was mounted on, but how does it fit the PS90? Quality too? I've got an Eotech on my AR and am trying to go a little cheaper and with a smaller profile.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I've never used one, but I did see one on a FS2000 yesterday too. Seems nice. I just don't like any red dots with 4 MOA dots or larger. Hard to use at longer distances. But out of any of those 4MOA red dot reflex sights, this one does seem very nice.

Maybe someone who has used one on a gun will chime in, though...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I wish I knew what moa the one I saw was. It seemed pretty good for low to mid range shooting.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
The C-More is 4 MOA.

I've just fallen in love with the 1 MOA dot on the Eotech. So, to me, anything else is too large of a dot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked out the cmore website and they've got a 2 moa available on the railway. I might give that one a try.

Thanks

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I didn't know about that one. That would be pretty good, then.

U might have to order that off the internet someplace. I don't typically see the C-More sights around that often.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The main thing that I didn't like about the cmore, and the similar if normally cheaper OKO, was that the ones that I've seen don't have clicks on their adjustments, they where a continuous rheostat-like adjustment pot. Other than that, I liked the open sighting view. I have an OKO, that might go on my 90 tri-rail when I get it out of layway, or possibly the bushnell XLP holosight that I picked up cheap the other day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts