FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Glorck, my latest adoption, he's only 19, was semi-stunted at growth, of Austrian lineage and is the red-headed step cousin of Leupy Adam my previously adopted SCAR, he's only 16 with a Belgian lineage. God I hope these two get along, 'cause I detest family infighting and squabbling...

View attachment 28705

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Congrats on the 19!

Reactions: SeaMac

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congrats to you sir! Glorck will be a great addition to your family!

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, thank you!

When I met the Polymer Wizard at my FFL's earlier I told him I'd wait 'til I had the mag extensions and so on before I handed it over to him for customization. Come to find, I have a box of Glock goodness already delivered a week ago. They say memory is the first thing to go once you turn 50, great, I recently did just that. Wait, who are you people? :th_laughing:

Congrats on the 19!
Congrats to you sir! Glorck will be a great addition to your family!

Reactions: Spilz

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HE, he's a handsome feller. He's Austrian by way of Georgia them kind are reeeeaaal sensitive about gender identification and thank you! He's just undergone some minor surgery, OEM extended slide stop, Tango Down / Vickers extended magazine release and Pearce no+ ammo magazine extended floor plates. Yes, I know.....photos are coming, the kids and I are hungry, gotta gitme some eats... :?

:smile:CONGRATS! SEAMAC! ON YOUR NEW G19 GEN4 SHE'S A BEAUTY:?

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just finished me some eats and installating a few necessary for me Glock mods. Glorck is now sporting an OEM Extended Slide Stop, Tango Down / Vickers Gen 4 Extended Magazine Release and Pearce no+ ammo magazine floor plate extensions. Triji HD's inbound, DeSantis Tuck This II already here, a few mods more with the Polymer Wizard and Glorck should be GtG... :?

View attachment 28715

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Congrats on the block Mac. :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Yes Sir! Glorck Block as Austrian a name as can be. :? Git'ya sum... :th_laughing:
So uhhhh... When are you going to ship it to Spilz? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
So uhhhh... When are you going to ship it to Spilz?

:-D:lol:
My wife told me today she wants to paint the slide on her G17. I'll post pics when she does. She may be the official Glock painter in the house. I only specialize in AK's and lawnmowers...

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I shall not dignify your inquiry with a response! I shall, resolve myself accepting both of you have spent far too much time in confined spaces without adequate ventilation playing with rattle cans. :-D

Shame on both of you... :-x

Now, what's the off-topic discussion for this evening? Keeping in mind it must be worthy of continued hyperbole into the morning hours. :?

So uhhhh... When are you going to ship it to Spilz? :biggrin:
:-D:lol:
My wife told me today she wants to paint the slide on her G17. I'll post pics when she does. She may be the official Glock painter in the house. I only specialize in AK's and lawnmowers...

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
I shall not dignify your inquiry with a response! I shall, resolve myself accepting both of you have spent far too much time in confined spaces without adequate ventilation playing with rattle cans. :-D

Shame on both of you... :-x

Now, what's the off-topic discussion for this evening? Keeping in mind it must be worthy of continued hyperbole into the morning hours. :?
I may have spent too much time baking in the desert heat ... Or I may just be trying to generous with your guns. That is... To provide Spilz little lady with some practice before she takes the plunge on her own Glork. Its for the greater god Mac. You see - I don't own a block or else I might volunteer myself :biggrin: after all its only paint.

Reactions: Spilz and SeaMac

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I'm taking my wife out on a date. I leave the forum in your most capable hands. Good evening gentlemen.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Enjoy your date night Spilz!

I'm taking my wife out on a date. I leave the forum in your most capable hands. Good evening gentlemen.

Reactions: Spilz

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
NO! I don't want Glorck painted and you can't make me........yet! In the not so distant future Glorck may get a Sister, her name will be OD Block. Glorck will be green with envy watching Sis indulge herself in olives 'til the point of drab. OD will sport RMR size.......feet, her proboscis will be elongated, her sights high, her words ever so silent and she will lead others through the valley of darkness shining light wherever she roams.

I may have spent too much time baking in the desert heat ... Or I may just be trying to generous with your guns. That is... To provide Spilz little lady with some practice before she takes the plunge on her own Glork. Its for the greater god Mac. You see - I don't own a block or else I might volunteer myself :biggrin: after all its only paint.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Congrats on the adoption! I adopted one of Glorck's relatives close to 20 years ago and has always been a steadfast member of my handgun family who I have never been disappoint in. I'm sure with Glorck coming from the same bloodlines the inherent goodness will continue on thru him!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts