FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
389 Posts
It seems every gun mag on the stand this month has a FNS compact story and cover shot. I'm planning on getting one for me and one for my wife next month. All the media coverage, I figured it might be hard to locate in stock. My wife is still young but has arthritis in her gun hand, what about the trigger helped you? The short stroke?

· Registered
389 Posts
Thats good to hear as I have been undecided between the P320 and the FNS. I carried a Sig for over two decades and have faith in them but after seeing a pic on the Sig forum of light glowing thru many thin spots in its grip module felt leary. Ever since I got to enjoy a range session with a FNX 45 I have been infatuated with FN's quality. I didnt realize the P320 had a long trigger reach, that would give my wife problems with her arthritis.

· Registered
389 Posts
I remember seeing the I.O.P. program mentioned on fn's website months back. Is that through any FN dealer or only ones sanctioned as L.E. dealers? I try to buy from my local guy who is a friend but I don't think I can get the I.O.P. pricing through him, is it a substantial difference?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.