FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife has finally conceded to the gun bug and we purchased an FN FNS9 in the two tone. Pretty nice handgun. Havent taken her to the range yet but Im very much so looking forward to it. I have a Veridian C5L coming and that should be here Tuesday. Ill post a pic of both then. Now to find the holster..... fn fns9.JPG

·
Premium Member
9,492 Posts
Congrats on the FNS!

Reactions: bigern311

·
Registered
551 Posts
So my wife has finally conceded to the gun bug and we purchased an FN FNS9 in the two tone. Pretty nice handgun. Havent taken her to the range yet but Im very much so looking forward to it. I have a Veridian C5L coming and that should be here Tuesday. Ill post a pic of both then. Now to find the holster..... View attachment 27149
Congrats on getting your wife involved (Wish i could get mine interested). I do like your optimism of saying WE when it comes to FNS9. i have a feeling you'll soon need a HIS & HERS FNS

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on getting your wife involved (Wish i could get mine interested). I do like your optimism of saying WE when it comes to FNS9. i have a feeling you'll soon need a HIS & HERS FNS
You know its funny that you say that because the more I handle it, the more and more I like it. Very well balanced and the ergonomics fit me AND her very well. I may have to break down and do what you say!

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
You know its funny that you say that because the more I handle it, the more and more I like it. Very well balanced and the ergonomics fit me AND her very well. I may have to break down and do what you say!

^^^^^ my simple advice--- pick up a fns40 and leave her to the fns 9 -- what's yours is hers and vice versa!! Get 2 in different calibers. I bought the 9 only to later buy the 40.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice. On Friday, I get to shoot my new FNS-40 for only the second time. Can't wait! I was very pleasantly surprised the first outing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts