FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my wife's. She lets me play with it on occasion anyway.

Ditched the factory optic. Added a Halo Tri-rail topped with an old Aimpoint 5000 that used to sit on my old A2 carbine.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have a FN 3-point sling. Actually prefer a 2-point for the PS90 as its on the short side.
Also have one of CMMG's fake Gemtechs. Really like how it balances the PS90.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Cool!!! But you're killing me!

I can't wait to get mine back from being coated. I've been focusing on the AR's so I won't go into withdrawls. :p

When I do get it back, I have to decide whether to put the Comp M2x2 back on it or the EOTech... I'll take pics of it both ways and get opinions.

TA

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Aimpoint 5000 was mounted in an early KAC mount on an old M4orgery that has since been rebuilt several times over.
So the 5000 was dusted off and found a home on the wife's PS90.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I keep debating on getting a fake suppressor. I hear they scratch the barrel underneath - and, Therm keeps thinking that the extra weight on the barrel over time can hurt the receiver, since those cigar cutter sling attachments shouldn't be used when U actually shoot the gun (putting weight on the barrel)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The weight of the gemtech isn't that much and haven't had any issues with it scratching the barrel. Course part of cleaning now involves removing the can and cleaning the inside of the tube and wiping down the barrel but that extra step is nothing.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Well, let me check back with U after a few times.

I don't think most of the other guys with the fake can are removing them to clean underneath....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the buildup under the tube isn't bad at all but figure leave it for awhile and its just going to be a moisture magnet and cause all kinds of problems. So cleaning it is cheap insurance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts