FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone want to part with their "beloved" (haha) PS90 ring sight for 3 boxes of my custom ammo? you get the choice of any three or combo.

Please contact me through PM or my email of [email protected]

Wil

Forgot to mention -excluding the "INCENDIARY ROUNDS". my apologies. ALL OTHERS are valid.

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
I'm almost tempted - but I decided early on that I'd keep it - incase I ever wanna put it back to stock (for whatever reason)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deal done with Promoted Pawn-
Still looking for a couple more- reason why? my nephew and his young friends own Airsoft P90's and actually like the sight...guess it is the idea of having something from the real metal on their play plastics.

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
After I bought a 1911 in the 1990's, and then sold the stock grips. Then, sold the gun 6 or 7 years later, and the buyer asked me if I still had the stock grips. I decided then to not sell stuff like that off. Otherwise, I'd jump at the ammo - All I can get locally is 197. Oh well....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhhh, makes sense. Well I am in the market for an EOTech, if you have a spare- we could work something out. I have 18 PS90 mags so I think I am ok on these for now.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still looking for another ring sight is anyone has one they don't want. Trade or will purchase.
Thanks,
Wil

·
Registered
73 Posts
Man, I just sold mine but this would have been a better deal. Wish I could have taken advantage.

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
I've been tempted to sell mine or trade for mags - but I keep thinking that I'd rather have all the original parts.

Anyway, good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.