FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Background...

I'm doing things a bit backwards. I bought the FDE Elcan SpecterDR 1-4x from KERIF Night Vision after selling my black 5.56 SpecterDR. Tomorrow I'll send off my order form directly to FN! I hope to have a FDE SCAR 17 and five extra mags delivered before too long. All I need now is a Geissele Super SCAR trigger...Oh, and I've already got an AAC 7.62-SDN-6 pending approval. I'm still undecided on what IR capable flashlight to go with at this point.

I've been a lurker for the past few months before deciding to register. Seems like some great info here, so I'll stick around for a little. Not to mention it's one of the only forums available on my work computer...:mrgreen: I've owned a PS90, Five-seven pistol, and a couple of Hi-Powers in the past. I'd like to think I have something to offer the forums. I have experience with long range shooting, competitive shooting, semi-custom 1911s, EMS, class III, and reloading.

Big thanks to Paul over at FNH and Ken at KERIF Night Vision for making my dream battle rifle setup possible!

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you!

HELP...I'm trying to add a signature however I'm getting a message saying that the remote file is too large. I've tried resizing it on photobucket, however it's still saying it's too large. Any help?

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Not sure. It lists the maximum size for a sig picture at 500x150 or 48.8 KB. Maybe a moderator can chime in.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
HELP...I'm trying to add a signature however I'm getting a message saying that the remote file is too large. I've tried resizing it on photobucket, however it's still saying it's too large. Any help?
What are you trying to add, a photo, a link?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
A small photo off of my photobucket account. It's been re-sized under the maximum size.
It has to meet both requirements, the maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 150 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:
Many thanks, a very welcoming croud!

Welcome to the forum. Dig that tripod. where did you acquire it?
It was issued to me with the EBR. The tripod, pivoting grip, a Bushnell laser range finder, Eberlestock Phantom pack, and a few other accessories all were issued several weeks after getting the EBRs.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

Thank you for your service!!! :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts