FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess it be time for me to make a hello! I am Angus, originally from Yorkshire in Brittany. I moved to america when I was 19 after spending 4 years in the British Army. In britian you can join Army at 15 if you drop out of school. I dropped out of school and became a grenadier with the infantry in The Duke of Lancaster's Regiment , 2nd Battalion.

I moved to US without any family, mother passed while i was in Hong Kok and father passed when i was two, no brothers or sisters. I became a citizen in 1993 when i was 23 and have stayed here since.

I work at meat processing as a maintenance welder and mechanical technician. i work a lot, make a little, and am a Manc hooligan. I got a Hi-Power, Five Seven, Bren 10 (figures), a Enfield MKII, and beer stomach.

I argue lots cause that what Manc hooligans do and when Manchester plays football ive been known to jump on couch till it breaks and run down lane starkers when manchester whollops em'!

Cheers mates!

MANCHESTER UNITED OBER ALLES!!! :shock:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't know anything about soccer. But because of Euro Trip and that big guy (the one who was a real "football" player) I think Manchester United rocks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
soccer is a yank sport we play FOOTBALL and Manchester is the greatest. You may talk about Lancaster you may rave about yorkshire but manchester is the best and everyone else can eat a prok-pie and puke for all else i care!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome aboard!

A Five Seven is my next purchase. Working on it now!

Congrats on being a "Yank" and partaking in the evil gun fetish we all enjoy so much....

:cool:

·
Vendor
5,653 Posts
:)
Welcome aboard and welcome to the USA!
Just remember... Footbal means the New England Patriots will win the Super Bowl and Baseball means the Boston Red Sox will win the World Series! :shock: :D
You got to wear a Red Sox Hat to be a TRUE American! 8)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Football means that Manchester whollops Germany and baseball is the bastard of cricket. real men play cricket with their mates and swill pints after pints of boddingtons while watching Manchester and sampling the lasses' vittles. back in the UK i would never be able to own a handcannon, or a real rifle for that matter but i would be able to ride with my hunt still although its now illegal to actually take the fox. i was a whipper-in while a child as a friend of the son of a yorkshire official. i was really good ahorseback and had i the money or benefactor could have run in steeplechase or even 'hunter over fences' competetions. now im fat and havent posted a trot in years.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
M1P90 said:
:)
Welcome aboard and welcome to the USA!
Just remember... Footbal means the New England Patriots will win the Super Bowl and Baseball means the Boston Red Sox will win the World Series! :shock: :D
You got to wear a Red Sox Hat to be a TRUE American! 8)
No, no, no... you can't really want a team named "red stockings" to win! Men don't wear stockings! (Well, Ted Kennedy might) And the Patriots? Dallas is Americas team, everyone knows that. :eek:

But the world will not be right until the Texans and Astros win it all. As for cricket... Isn't that like croquet? :wink: Now there's a manly game... NOT! :D

TA

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah... call a cricket palyer a croquet player and do it without wearing armor and a helmet id sure like to see that!!! and do it with a strait face mate adn ill buy you a pint of best bitter!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Man U was the first team I ever supported, and I was well disappointed to see them lose against AC Milan. I hate the italian teams anyways.

The only thing I hate about United is the winger Cristiano Ronaldo. Dude is a ***** and it infuriated me when he got mad at the team for not having his back when Rooney was red carded against him the the world cup. Rooney is stupid, but plays well. And they lost their best player about a year and a half ago: Roy Keane. A true captain.

I love football. And almost more than that, I love Walsall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts