FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
the dude's stance isnt really like what FN proposes, but whatever floats his boat i guess :)

i was kinda expecting to see belgians, since it was ISAF + P90, but it wasnt. what nation was the guy from? i didnt recognise the camo. (kinda looks like the old british desert/mountain camo? but i dont think that's still in use)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looks like he has Brit captain rank on. These range shoots are probably fam fire, in which people get together to shoot each others weapons. He has a red Kifaya on, which is Shia. Not sure if Shia are in Astan. He probably did time in Basra and picked up the scarf there, it he is a brit. Hard to tell from the poor quality of the video. Camo almost looks like German, and the hat doesn't look British either.

Who else uses diamond rank on their shoulder boards?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looks like he is not a Brit. Maybe Danish, but I couldn't see the Danish flag on his left arm...

·
Banned
328 Posts
SuA

the dude's stance isnt really like what FN proposes, but whatever floats his boat i guess

He may be trying to use his left eye to sight while firing right handed. You can probably get away with it using the aftermarket sight that's on that gun but it's nearly impossible with the factory optic. I had someone attempt it while trying out my 90 and the stance looked identical.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i'm always kinda amazed that people try to shoot the P(S)90 with an eye closed... works fine with both eyes open. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts