Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ADJUSTABLE OPTIC RAIL FOR FNH PS90 CARBINE

Replaces Factory Ring Sight for Optimum Performance with User Applied Optics.

$99 Each USPS SHIPPING INCLUDED

OPTIC RAIL FEATURES:
-Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail Mounting Interface in lowest mount position
currently available without compromise.

-Laser Engraved Marking in Slot Positions.

-Mil-A-8625 Type III Class 2 HardCoat Black Anodize Protective Finish.

-Utilizes same type adjustable press-fit locking Fasteners as the Factory
Ring Sight Optic & FNH USG Optic Rail for Optimum Performance not
found elsewhere.

-Back-Up Milled Sights with NiteSiters 3-Dot Sights Installed.

$99 each USPS SHIPPING INCLUDED

Check/Money Order OR
No Fee Paypal (to Email ID Below)

[email protected]
Please email for Order Confirmation

·
Registered
569 Posts
If I were using something other than the TROS Aimpoint mount, this is definitely the way I'd go!... :?
Tomac

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
SO far - I think these are the lowest sitting after market PS90 rails around. It sits a bit lower than the one I currently have installed.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The challenge with the PS90 was to get the rail to sit as low as possible inside the confines of the mounting area of the PS90 Ring Sight Optic. We did this by minimizing the area below the established Mil-Std 1913 Rail Profile. As one can see in the pictures above, a current USGI Elcan optic fits without issue. By keeping that area's interface with the PS90 as thin as possible we do now offer the lowest top optic rail currently available. With the additional features of being adjustable and the milled fixed sights, end users now have a Optic Rail that will operate as needed to get the most out of the PS90 performance and a true best value.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Re: optic sight

BPx69 said:
Will I be able to mount an Eotech directly on here with the rails?
Yes - it would work for an eotech. An EOtech will mount directly to the rail, once you attach the rail to the gun.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
An EOTech will work perfect, but you may need to use extended height side rails in conjunction with the EOTech due to the wide base on EOTechs. The extended side rails will allow you to use side mounted accessories with the EOTech installed.
The Adjustable Optic Rail uses the same style factory fasteners as the ring optic and USG rail, which will not loosen or change position once the flathead fasteners are secured properly due to the angled press fit design, which is far superior to a single fastener.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow Very Impressed with the Quality, thanks Critical Dimensions

Super Fast Shipping TOO

I have purchased a few things off of GB, and I am still waiting for them. So if anyone reads this,

BUY FROM OUR SPONSORS HERE!

I need to sell a few more things I don't need on GB but I will be buying an Eotech and a harness or vest for my PS90 and maybe a FiveSeven as well.

BP

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
BPx69 said:

BUY FROM OUR SPONSORS HERE!

I need to sell a few more things I don't need on GB but I will be buying an Eotech and a harness or vest for my PS90 and maybe a FiveSeven as well.

BP

Sponsors here sell all of those items! :?

·
Registered
569 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Promoted PAwn has them in stock here...
The same adjustable rail w/BUIS? I guess he does! Do they include the white aimdots? I didn't see them mentioned on his website.
Tomac

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
It looks like you would have to buy the dots from Nitesiters and put them on yourself. But otherwise, it looks to be the same.

·
Registered
569 Posts
ShipWreck said:
It looks like you would have to buy the dots from Nitesiters and put them on yourself. But otherwise, it looks to be the same.
No problem, thx!...
Tomac

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.