FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i am curious as well. I am the process of setting up a battle belt with ps90 pouches on it. There are very limited options out there. I haven’t found any kydex ps90 mag pouches only nylon

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
What Pursuit said. The Vest Guy makes some very nice accessories for the PS90. I've got one of his vest for SHTF/emergency occasion.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I would suggest items offered by The Vest Guy...

View attachment 134643
i have seen his stuff in the past. i am going to contact them on some of the mag pouches to be used on my war belt. i have 4 mag pouches from another company on one of my pig plate carriers. I was doing a setup for a war belt something i can keep in a 5.11 rush pack to pull out with my ps90 SBR.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest, the Vest guys stuff seems a little cheap and really dated to current offerings. For a battle belt, I would look into the HSGI extended pistol tacos. I'm eventually going to replace my P90 mag pouches with them. Great products and a versatile piece of kit.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
To be honest, the Vest guys stuff seems a little cheap and really dated to current offerings. For a battle belt, I would look into the HSGI extended pistol tacos. I'm eventually going to replace my P90 mag pouches with them. Great products and a versatile piece of kit.
i was on their website the other day, and their p90 pouches do not seem any different then vest guys pouches just more $

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a vest a few years ago from The Vest Guy, I really like it, only problem is I'm a lot smaller now and it's comically too big for me now. I went with the P90 Vest TR with the sling.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Contact Chris at CnG holsters, he is a FN rep as well as making great kydex products. I was going to reach out and see what he got. I’ll follow up here if he has any neat “must haves”

·
Registered
75 Posts
Being on a budget, I found some pouches that work with the P90 mags

https://armysurpluswarehouse.com/ground-illumination-flare-single-pouch-coyote/

$5 each.

Not perfect, but MUCH better than these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00865O4A8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The Condor pouches will just barely accommodate a P90 mag - you have to force the mag in and use a lot of force to get it out - i.e., it is WAY too tight!

The flare pouches work, not perfectly, but for the price I am not complaining - I just bought 15 more of them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts