FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only thing that's fuglier than the P90 is the F2000.

I like AR15 and M4 style carbines. Those bullpups ain't worth a crap. I like FN, especially the SCAR, the FNAR and their bolt guns, but they need to discontinue those piece of crap bullpups.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
You are free to have your own opinion. But, you wording isn't very nice. I happen to like the looks of these bullpups. And, while you comments might be nicely received at another forum, this is the FN Forum. There are MANY fans here of the PS90 and FS2000, and fans of these 2 guns make up the larger bulk of our members here.

So, since you have nothing nice to say, maybe you should keep those comments to yourself.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Why do you say that? In making the current M4 into what it is, in my IMO they have gotten rid of most of the advantages that platform had. Are M4's they better than an AK? Yes, but that aint saying much. I'll take a 308 bullpup any day.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
U have only 10 messages on this site - the majority of which is just bitching about this or that, or even insulting another member.

We don't need that from someone just starting to participate here. Everyone here acts civilly, as per the forum rules. Since you can't control yourself, I've done it for you.

People are feel free to post problems and dislikes, but you being Mr Negative will probably not get my point and will just sit and stew about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.