FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for my FNAR to ship out from PSA. I ordered before Christmas and nothing. I've sent two polite emails, I've attempted to call (no answer), and their voicemail box is full. I didn't even know that was possible.

Is this normal for PSA? This is my first and most likely last order from them. Worst customer service I've ever experienced. I understand they are busy and it "may take UP to 5 business days to ship an order", but it's been 8 business days. There was certainly no delay in taking my money. It would be awesome if someone had an inside man that could help me out, I just want my new toy. I followed 308reloader and dnihilus and have the Ace Limited RB and PN waiting along with a Magpul PRS and 4.5-14 Illuminated Leupold.

If nothing else I feel better. /endrant

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I've made about 6 or 7 order's with them (no firearms) and never had an issue. You sure they got your FFL info?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I have had horrible luck with PSA, I think alot do.

They say they will send tracking info. but they never do, at least I have never received any. It took almost 25 days for me to receive a ammo order from them, never received tracking it was just down by the gate.

You might want to call your FFL and see if it is there.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Need to add, if you set up a account with them, you can log in to their site and any tracking info. maybe there.

Im done with PSA.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I provided my FFL as the shipping address as they requested. I will call my FFL tomorrow to see if they have even been contacted. It's just a total buzzkill. I got a hell of a deal on it, but that doesn't mean my order goes to the end of the line. I've read online where PSA have told upset customers that they will gladly refund the money (minus a 10% restocking fee). Grrrr.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I provided my FFL as the shipping address as they requested. I will call my FFL tomorrow to see if they have even been contacted. It's just a total buzzkill. I got a hell of a deal on it, but that doesn't mean my order goes to the end of the line. I've read online where PSA have told upset customers that they will gladly refund the money (minus a 10% restocking fee). Grrrr.
You will get your rifle, this is just PSA's custoer service.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
PSA has great deals - the price you pay is a total lack of customer service. Even if they have your order in stock, my experience with them is that they will sit on the order for at least 5 business days before shipping it out.

There's much better businesses out there to work with for not much more money. PSA isn't worth the hassle in my opinion.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed. Lesson learned. No more PSA for me, I'd rather pay 5%-10% more and be appreciated as a human being. $799 seemed like a steal at the time, and it is... But not worth the frustration. IMO.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just ordered some ammo. I actually got it quick this time. My first order took them almost two months to ship even though they had the items in stock. Good prices though. I don't like the fact they take the money before shipping the items. Especially when it takes two months.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You won't believe this.... At 10:16 PM I just received my tracking number to be delivered on the 8th.... Watchful eyes over the FN Forum.

·
Registered
364 Posts
As long as I'm saving $hundreds of dollars, I'll keep dealing with them. Unless I get another two month delay on items in stock.

·
Registered
195 Posts
After my first order, I knew what to expect. They have great deals but you have to be patient going in. I got my bag and P-Mags in around 2 weeks, and was pleasantly suprised. Now Blue Force gear is another story... I ordered a month ago and just got a shipping notice. I was going to call tomorrow and cancel it. It was for a DDM4 sling on sale and a bandoleer that I don't even want anymore.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Great deals at PSA, just hit or miss with speed of product delivery. Their CS for fixes is excellent. Had an AR upper purchased for a backup build early last year during the madness and came with canted FSB. They shipped back on their dime 2nd day and had repaired upper in my hands in 2 weeks

·
Registered
602 Posts
I ordered some m80 PPU from them Dec 5th. I could not get ahold of them via the phone or emails. Finally, after two weeks I received a email stating that they were out of stock of the ammo I purchased, but wanted to upgrade my ammo to Federal m80. Well, it's been since Dec 5th and still no ammo. Complete lack of customer service. This was my first, and LAST order with PSA.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
OP that's completely normal. .... for PSA. Not saying it's right, but you will get your rifle. Just know when you order from them you're usually getting the best price with the longest wait time. Just know that going in.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts