FN Herstal Firearms banner

Parker mountain Machine SCAR B.C.D Product announcement.

11K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  Jarod Legsdin 
#1 ·
Parker Mountain Machine is Excited to be the first(I know of....) To offer a Battery Control Device for the FN SCAR Weapons System.

Im a big fan of the B.A.D levers on my AR's they are real handy and make it easy to lock and release the bolt with my trigger finger, up until now I don't know of anyone making one so I am making this post to let you guys be the fist to know I am on it!

Produt detail:

CnC'D in house from 6061 then Hardcoated in a 8625 type 3 Class 2 Military hardcoat.

The PMM B.C.D will come with Hardware and Loctite 242 and will install on any SCAR rifle with no permanent Modifications.

Release date Aprox. 1 month. Please let me know if you guy would be interested in the PMM Product.
~Jrod.
Font Auto part Illustration
Font Logo Graphics
Font Logo

See less See more
#16 ·
Hey guys thought I would cross post this here.

I have finalized the B.C.D in Modeling Revs and have my Good to go "Green" Prototype 3D slug on my rifle as seen below, I anticipate having these for the end of the month.As you can also see I have several of my other "New" product offering on the gun in Green, what do you say boys would you rock a neon green rifle part?...:-D

Thanks for all your interest and hold strong! ~Jrod.
Green Trigger Airsoft
Green Technology Electronic device Input device Gadget
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Laser guns

#17 ·
Just another Quick update guys this is the final finished operational model on my 17S. it locks the bolt back and releases it while still clearing the upper receiver and gives the shooter enough room to navigate the trigger gard in both positions with ease. Aluminum will be hitting my mills next week and I should have a new image update and a finalized release date for you shortly.

B.C.D Secured in place with bolt in firing position.left side(note: it will come with torx bolts that are button head and counter sunk deeper then what is on this model)

B.C.D. Bolt Lock in firing position from right side.

B.C.D. With bolt Locked back Left side.

B.C.D. With bolt Locked back Right side.

#22 ·
Here is my FB page and I found this on my Rifle today.... First one out of the 10 on the jig I need to make some slight tweeks in the program and these are GTG!Please keep in mind boys this is a rough cut unit for my testing and machinist like leather hands!
https://www.facebook.com/ParkerMountainMachine

Bolt in the locked position.
Trigger

bolt locked open.
Machine tool Machine Tool

Back plate clears upper while bolt is closed.
Technology Gadget Metal

finally open and closed from the other side.
Bumper Vehicle door Automotive exterior Vehicle

Attachments

#23 ·
Hey guy's I am officially launching these as of ........................................Now. I have 20 1st Units ready to ship in black and roughly 16 2nd production units I will toss on the site shortly,FDE units will be in any day now.
FN Herstal SCAR 16/17 PMM SCAR B.C.D. (Battery Control Device)

Parker Mountain Machine is proud to be the First manufacturer to bring a Battery control device to the market for both the SCAR 16 and 17 Weapons system.
Much like the Battery Devices found on AR-15 Weapon systems PMM's B.C.D. Allows the shooter full control of the SCAR's Battery with minor movement of the trigger finger saving the shooter precious time during magazine changes and battery manipulation.
Additionally the B.C.D's main paddle is larger with finer serrations for extra grip while engaging the Battery of the SCAR's rifle traditionally.
CNC'd in-house out of 6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM B.C.D. is a low cost and effective way of improving the operating functions of your SCAR rifle.
Product Features:

• Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat.
  • Mounting hardware and locktite included
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty.
  • Installation is simple and is done in minutes.
  • No permanent modifications to the rifle.
  • Light weight less than 1 oz with Hardware.
  • Does not contact any critical components of the SCAR during articulation.

http://www.parkermountainmachine.com...control-device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.