FN Herstal Firearms banner

Parker mountain Machine SCAR B.C.D Product announcement.

11K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  Jarod Legsdin 
#1 ·
Parker Mountain Machine is Excited to be the first(I know of....) To offer a Battery Control Device for the FN SCAR Weapons System.

Im a big fan of the B.A.D levers on my AR's they are real handy and make it easy to lock and release the bolt with my trigger finger, up until now I don't know of anyone making one so I am making this post to let you guys be the fist to know I am on it!

Produt detail:

CnC'D in house from 6061 then Hardcoated in a 8625 type 3 Class 2 Military hardcoat.

The PMM B.C.D will come with Hardware and Loctite 242 and will install on any SCAR rifle with no permanent Modifications.

Release date Aprox. 1 month. Please let me know if you guy would be interested in the PMM Product.
~Jrod.
Font Auto part Illustration
Font Logo Graphics
Font Logo

See less See more
#33 ·
To all waiting on the B.C.D.'s in FDE I got my 50 units in today and although they look good the color is what I deem to be a bit off compared to what I was expecting, I am most likely going to need to buy another Die and have these stripped and re-plated. I originally was shooting for a match between the lower and upper on my 17.

I personally don't mind the color but I know how particular some gents can be be, I have an AR I did in this color and it looks' the tits. However the harlequin pallet of the FDE's SCAR's from FN don't quite match take a look and let me know what you think?

Standard black in 8625 Vs new "FDE" 8625 seems a bit more Goldish in the images but not as bad in real life.
View attachment 28941

B.C.D. mounted on my 17 with a Geissle FF handgard in their" DDC(Desert Dirt Color) I'm going to use this as a "swatch when I take these back for Re-plating to try and get a better match, as I feel it's a bit closer to the FDE on the 17?...........LOL.
View attachment 28942

This a a Apples to Apples comparison of some other parts I manufacture for a VW R32 (Rear trailing arm bearing insert) the bearing insert is anodized in a real gold.
View attachment 28943
finaly just a shot of the black VS what I have.
View attachment 28944

My apologies for any further delays the FDE hardcoat thing has been a real PITA!
~Jrod.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.