FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have to request parts for their FNH firearm from factory? How long did it take to get them in? I recently "misplaced" my striker return spring on my FNS 9c (sproing!!). FNH customer service was great to work with, saying they would send a new one out under warranty. That was 2 weeks ago today. They were so nice, I'm wondering whether I should follow up yet or give it a little more time. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
15,599 Posts
Anyone have to request parts for their FNH firearm from factory? How long did it take to get them in? I recently "misplaced" my striker return spring on my FNS 9c (sproing!!). FNH customer service was great to work with, saying they would send a new one out under warranty. That was 2 weeks ago today. They were so nice, I'm wondering whether I should follow up yet or give it a little more time. Thoughts?
If the part is in stock they usually ship out the same day!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lost my striker spring also, ordered two of each of the springs, for my FNS 9, on Monday, he didn't say how long the wait would be ,my fault, I should have watched the video showing how to disassemble and reassemble the striker on You-tube... It made it much easier....good luck on yours, I hate waiting to...

·
Registered
31 Posts
FNH/Browning ships out of MO. Ordered on Wed. Got it on Monday. Usually they ship USPS unless you specify. Also order parts on back order, I will see how that goes.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Good chance that they're out of stock right now, or down to a level to be used in factory production and not allocated to customer service. I see Midwest Gun Works (Pevely, MO) is out of stock on those items as well, and they are right down the street from the FNH warehouse (Arnold, MO), so they often get first dibs on any allocated parts because they buy by the truckload.

-Mike

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good chance that they're out of stock right now, or down to a level to be used in factory production and not allocated to customer service. I see Midwest Gun Works (Pevely, MO) is out of stock on those items as well, and they are right down the street from the FNH warehouse (Arnold, MO), so they often get first dibs on any allocated parts because they buy by the truckload.

-Mike
Good to know. Thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
I guess Grey Ghost and I will be waiting for a spell, which can really try a guys patience's, I didn't even get to shot he thing, but at least the Frog lube will have time to take hold while I wait...

·
Registered
180 Posts
I lost a take-down lever retaining spring for my M&P in the garage a year ago -- and still haven't found it. Luckily, that was only a couple of dollars.

But I decided that if I ever build my dream workshop, it will have a smooth sloped floor, all sides leading to sump in the middle, where all lost screws, washers, primers, springs, etc., will eventually find their way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts