FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a forend from FN/Browning on 6-6-7. The same day I called Matt at ERT and ordered one of his slings for the FS-2000.

I received both today on 6-8-7. I compliment both on such exemplary service!

I'm trying to decide which Backup Irons will end up on the FS. I would have liked a set of the push-button GG&G's but $320+ for the pair seemed a bit steep. I ended up picking up a set of Yankee Hills locally. They aren't too bad and should do for now, if not I have a couple other possible homes for them.

I couldn't find an acceptable tape-switch operated weapons light here locally. I'm leaning towards a 3 cell Sure-Fire but they are Sure-fire expensive. Has anyone had experience with the Pentagon lights? They seem similar to some of the Sure-fire's for a third the price. Do you think the Sure-Fire would be worth the extra? I still lean towards them because I have a couple of their lights and parts interchangability is a big plus (but I could buy 3 interchangable Pentagon lights for 1 Sure-fire).
Other options I should consider?

I'll comment more on the sling after I get it slung but my initial impressions are very postive.............................DJ

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShipWreck said:

Sorry, Too busy playing with new slings to take Pictures! :-D ..............DJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts