FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
don't have any experience with them personally, but have heard nothing but good things about them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Love mine no complaints and no hicups

·
Registered
636 Posts
Would love to have one but the prices are well not in my price range
:(

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Have herd nothing but good things about their weapons, BUT they are pricey. For me, that thousand dollar added to the normal price is not worth it.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
devildoc said:
Have herd nothing but good things about their weapons, BUT they are pricey. For me, that thousand dollar added to the normal price is not worth it.
+1

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would agree it is pricey :roll: but it was worth it to me...I built mine peace by piece which didn't help with the cost cuz I put what I wanted in it.
The Gen III lower with ambi bolt release, RRA lower parts kit, Magpul CTR and MIAD and the recon upper with troy flip ups and EOTech 553 adds up to just over 3500 and one pissed of wife!!!!!! but at the range or at a carbine match it makes me :D and thats what counts.

And even worse I still want to add eotech 3x mag and surefire m900 light

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i would love to shoot one:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
FuNguns said:
Love mine no complaints and no hicups
Thanks for the photo FUNguns! I like the two tone. I'm doing the green thing instead of the tan. That looks like a nice set up. It is good to hear you are happy with it. My upper is still on it's way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts