FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a the case i got for my PS90 I have to different inserts that I am Trying at the moment. The inserts were Made in the USA by SCS Cases. and the case itself is a pelican 1495 laptop case another USA manufacturer. Any thoughts or questions let me know.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Sweet pelican case!!! I love it! I wish I could have one for mine :cry:

·
Registered
475 Posts
l like the case, but why not get a bigger one so you wouldn't have to break down our ps90?

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Case Size

well I thought about getting a bigger case but I like having a smaller less obvious case. Second thing is that i break my gun down to clean it with my Otis system any ways so this seemed like a good match for me.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
That's nice - U may wanna not put both mags in so you don't have to take the eotech off everytime. I imagine U must have to resight it in every time...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Re: Case Size

sockmnky said:
well I thought about getting a bigger case but I like having a smaller less obvious case. Second thing is that i break my gun down to clean it with my Otis system any ways so this seemed like a good match for me.
that makes sense, the less obvious the better, now when someone asks you whats in the case you can say its video/camera equipment instead of a ps90 :?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just got a PS90 last week and this is exactly what I'd like to do for mine. The insert you have, did you cut it to fit or did the company do it for you?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
got a link for this? :eek:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Sexxxy They are gonna have a hell of time with mine since its loaded to the gills!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Did you have to give them measurements for the '90 to do the cutout?

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah, my question exactly... what was the process of getting such a perfect fit?

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i actually met up with one of there guys but you can send them a tracing on butcher paper or whatever and they will take it from there

·
Registered
127 Posts
Really nice.

The only thing that I do not like about the Pelican case is the latches.

With my old hands, they just seem really tough for me to open/close compared a Storm cases latches.

Thanks,

Hoover

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Hoover 1 said:
The only thing that I do not like about the Pelican case is the latches.
+1

The latches and lack of latches in some places are the reason I don't like the Med/Large Pelican cases.
Pelican makes great small cases but for rifle/carbine size cases, Storm cases are the way to go.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes the latches can be an issue on there larger cases but this size case has very nicely placed latches. If you were looking for custom inserts you can use any case you want and they make it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts