FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those of you that have the fieldpak case setup, how if at all are you storing your sidearms in it? I can not find and good pictures of the bag but it does not appear to have any type of pockets. I am trying to decide between the fieldpak and something like a im3200 or 3300 case, if I went with something that had foam I would want to be able to store a scar folded and not sure if there would be enough depth.

·
Banned
617 Posts
Just to clarify, the FieldPak's fit inside the IM3200/3300. They have no pockets, but use molle straps instead to allow for the user to configure their own pouch and weapon arrangement. Larue Tactical offers a similar soft case but with sewn in pockets on one side that is also designed to fit snugly inside a Storm case. You may find that version more suitable, however in the grand scheme it would be considered much less flexible.

In either the soft or foam hard case there is plenty of room to stow the rifle with the stock folded. Below for example is a picture of how mine is set up:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts