FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the question is, are you all getting your cmores or are you all getting screwed? Might be complete honest mistakes but I have seen rebate nightmares. I worked at circuit city customer support for 6 months between army and college and saw them find reasons to not give rebates. a $2000 purchase is a big thing to shaft someone on a rebate.

-edit shortened the rant as to hoping it will be fixed before I rant too much. Did a search on google and heard of people getting them.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Their fax machine on their end may be the one causing the legibility problems.

Yes, some people here have gotten the C-More sight, as have they received the free ammo for the Five Seven purchases, and the free FNP shooters pack. So, don't worry. You/FN will get it all worked out.

·
Administrator
11,712 Posts
So the question is, are you all getting your cmores or are you all getting screwed? Might be complete honest mistakes but I have seen rebate nightmares. I worked at circuit city customer support for 6 months between army and college and saw them find reasons to not give rebates. a $2000 purchase is a big thing to shaft someone on a rebate.

-edit shortened the rant as to hoping it will be fixed before I rant too much. Did a search on google and heard of people getting them.
I got mine with no problems.

Faxed the pw beginning of Jan and had the sight by the end of Feb.

Call Bob Ailes at FN and ask for his help to resolve this.

FN will NOT screw you. They have the BEST customer service of all the manufactures of firearms that I posses. Like I said, call Bob for help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got mine six weeks after I bought the gun. Although I did call their customer service after four weeks to see what the hold up was. The girl said it would be another four to six weeks until I would recieve it. I recieved it two weeks after the call.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I got mine. Somewhere between 4 and 6 weeks. I didnt keep track of the dates, wasnt really worried about it.

Its an ok sight. Obviously I like my EO 512 better.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I sent my paperwork on the 7th June 2008.

The sight was sent UPS dated 20th June 2008.

I mounted mine, closer to the rear sight. Is this the best way ?

Or would it be better closer to the foresight ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got off of the phone with FNH USA.
The lady on the other end of the phone was very polite.

Unfortunately, she "doesn't know how much longer it will take".
I purchased a FiveseveN and a PS90 in early June.

Still waiting for ammo, too.

Kinda bummed about the optics. I cannot shoot the PS90 without the optics. The really bad thing is that the form that must be filled out and faxed leads one to believe that it will take "up to four weeks".

The very polite lady said it could take another four to six weeks.
That's not real cool.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea i hope i dont have to wait too long for mine :cool:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Got mine today--took only 2.5 weeks without me having to call them. Keep an eye out for yours--they'll show up real soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts