FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does FN do any performance work on their pistols? I would like to get my trigger smoothed out on my fnx.45T & some of the travel taken out. I know its new ,does it smooth out over time?

·
Premium Member
13,701 Posts
:welcomesigntb3:TO THE FORUM! I DO NOT THINK THEY DO BUT CALL FN CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-800-635-1321 TO VERIFY

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
No, they don't have a performance center like S&W.

The trigger will get smoother and lighter over time. My FNP-9's trigger is very good (there's still the same take up etc, but it breaks nice and clean, is smooth and is now sub 4 pounds - comparing it to my Dan Wesson 1911 trigger with a 3.5# trigger, no trigger scale). It's not a 1911 trigger, but still really nice. My 45 Tac has a pretty good trigger out of box. It's quite smooth and breaks really nice, but not as light as the FNP's trigger (I have 8300 rounds through the FNP and only 400 through the FNX Tac to date).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! Which Dan Wesson do you have? I have the valor V-bob.So far out of all of the 1911 Ive shot it has the nicest trigger. I only got 250 rds thru the Fn.

No, they don't have a performance center like S&W.

The trigger will get smoother and lighter over time. My FNP-9's trigger is very good (there's still the same take up etc, but it breaks nice and clean, is smooth and is now sub 4 pounds - comparing it to my Dan Wesson 1911 trigger with a 3.5# trigger, no trigger scale). It's not a 1911 trigger, but still really nice. My 45 Tac has a pretty good trigger out of box. It's quite smooth and breaks really nice, but not as light as the FNP's trigger (I have 8300 rounds through the FNP and only 400 through the FNX Tac to date).

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I got the! CCO for concealed carry. Very tight slide to frame fit as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts