FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found these pix during a random moment of free time w/o the baby daughter and no work to catch up on....

f2000 on display with the peruvian special forces. if i remember correctly these are the guys that liberated the japanese embassy when the tupac amaru held it hostage. although there were no f2000s then.

a suppressed p90

some tavors?

and some other random f2000s

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Peru apparantly likes to copy our Army's camo. They actually have digital ACU, which is interesting. Nice pics though. A little surprised to see the Israeli bull-pup in there.

·
Registered
475 Posts
now if i could get the GL on the FS2000 i would have one already, great pics thanks! :?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
djv38 said:
Peru apparantly likes to copy our Army's camo. They actually have digital ACU, which is interesting. Nice pics though. A little surprised to see the Israeli bull-pup in there.
i wouldn't say "copy." the US gov't has given peru a lot of aid and resources to help fight the "war on drugs."

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Its to make them look extra MEAN :twisted: or more l33t! :p

·
Registered
202 Posts
is the US doing this...

at about 2:52 runtime, the guy talks about this rifle replacing the m16 and m4

...news to me!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Re: is the US doing this...

seeker001 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr0LOYeWNvw&feature=related

at about 2:52 runtime, the guy talks about this rifle replacing the m16 and m4

...news to me!
Actually. FN won a contract to replace all current weapons with SCAR but after a complaint by the US ambassador! who defended the interest of the US branch of SIG the competition will be reopend.

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
cabrito said:

I don't about the rest of you, but I find that, damn sexy :mad:

·
Registered
394 Posts
So... in that first picture, is the trigger of the 40mm grenade launcher being used to tie the F2000 to that guys back? Also on a scale of 1 to WTF, how safe is that technique?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
ZigHunter said:
So... in that first picture, is the trigger of the 40mm grenade launcher being used to tie the F2000 to that guys back? Also on a scale of 1 to WTF, how safe is that technique?
Kinda. Keep it from flopping around.

Not the safest, but I'm guessing it's not loaded. It probably wouldn't be actuated anyway since you have to pull back on it and it is looped around a solid part as well (not securely though).

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:
mptoledo said:
I don't about the rest of you, but I find that, damn sexy :mad:
A young boy holding an F2K...?

...Nah, I don't find that "sexy".

:p
:lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts