FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PETA Reprimands Teen Hunter After She?s Attacked by a Bear | Fox News Insider

These morons are so self rightous that the actual science behind wildlife conservationism eludes them. No hunting = an entire species of animal suffering.
It is to bad all those PETA activists don't follow Timothy Treadwell and Amie Huguenard foots steps! How about another bear hugging festival just before hibernation.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I suppose that PETA is against Guide Dogs and service animals as well

I'll put it mildly... "They Suck"

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
PETA are a bunch of self-righteous psychopaths.

Personally, I prefer Uncle Teds version where PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals.

Reactions: adamc

·
Registered
431 Posts
slave? clearly they never had a cat...

Reactions: monsterdog

·
Registered
876 Posts
My sister is a Veterinarian and boy does she have stories about PETA. They KILL domesticaded cats and dogs! She's told me about PETA eliminates the animals. She described it like a Nazi gas chamber. They don't believe in the domestication of animals. Which is strange because last time I checked my Dog isn't chained up and can leave anytime he wants. He also seems pretty darn happy sleeping in a warm house and eating free food. I mean it seems that way especially when it's freezing outside and he goes out to poop and pee. He's like screw this BS...Let me back in!!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
My sister is a Veterinarian and boy does she have stories about PETA. They KILL domesticaded cats and dogs! She's told me about PETA eliminates the animals. She described it like a Nazi gas chamber. They don't believe in the domestication of animals. Which is strange because last time I checked my Dog isn't chained up and can leave anytime he wants. He also seems pretty darn happy sleeping in a warm house and eating free food. I mean it seems that way especially when it's freezing outside and he goes out to poop and pee. He's like screw this BS...Let me back in!!
Absolutely, they kill thousands of "unadoptable" pets every year. I volunteered with a no-kill shelter for a while, and found out that PETA think we are naive idiots for not just killing off the animals so they won't have to suffer at the hands of people.

They directly support activist groups who have no problems turning thousands of farmed fur animals loose on the local ecology (mink are vicious predators and can completely wreck an eco system when there are more than a natural amount of them in it) in the name of "animal liberation." Their methods are destructive and unethical to both humans and animals.

So even if you cannot support fur (or even meat) farming, giving money to these people will not bring you any kind of peace. They do not understand biology, conservationism, or anything else beyond their narrow bias and I personally consider them to be pure evil.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts