FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we're sick and tired of being on the defenseive against countless attacks on our constitution & American way of life. Issues from not only our gun rights, millions of illigals flooding our borders, corruption at the highest levels, IRS & Benghazi scandals. Our country is becoming not what we called home. When is enough? *****ing and talking is becoming pointless.
Yes this is a petition but its a start to get the ball rolling, but it will voice us the 'we the people' that we want this President Impeached. Sign and share this petition much as you can to show em we got team work.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/bring-charges-treason-upon-barack-hussein-obama/FxZ8wYJV

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Oh, another one of those petitions...

·
Registered
22,118 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Disappointed in you guys, tbh feel you guys are hypocrites. Sad, you comment as this as a joke, truthfully joke is on all of you and everyone.Reminder, Who are the ones getting our rights **** on, including 2nd rights.Matter of fact, Im stationed in a damn country where you cannot even carry a knife without protection and being illigal. we all know this petition might not do much. It sends a clear messsage to traitors. Irony is during American revolution people laughed said it aint going to mount anything, took action of *****ing. Do something my ****in God. You say you swore a oath to protect our founding document, wtf have you done? Really wtf havr you done. This is exactly why evil will win because good of us are too afraid to do ****. Get active, and do something, We haven't done **** except watch it be destroyed from within.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Whoever wrote this petition needs an English class, and maybe a literature class...

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I understand and sympathize with the OP however any petition will fall upon deaf ears since in fact you're the petitioning the White House itself.....not going to work. We have two possibilities here that I can think of. The first, Congress actually unites then impeaches the POS POTUS and removes him from office leaving us with Ole Blowharder Biden. Second, a member or members of the USSS takes it upon themself or selves to be true American Heroes and Patriots, if you know what I mean. Other than either of those scenarios playing out we ARE screwed for a little while longer.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Have any other Dem presidents had a petition started on them like this? Or is this the first one?
pretty sure the current administration created the online petition website, so they're likely the first

i'm in the camp that online petitions to the whitehouse are essentially worthless, and you're better off solving problems through your representatives in congress

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Second, a member or members of the USSS takes it upon themself or selves to be true American Heroes and Patriots, if you know what I mean.
Yep, and there will be no more talk like that if you know what I mean.

Reactions: SeaMac

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts