FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, one of you guys has got to know this: I've been scouring the internet trying to figure out who used to make these collapsible buttstocks for the Remington 870. My best guess is Knight's Armament, but I have no proof either way. I can find only a few pictures and NO information about them. Help, please?

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Personally, I'd go with a collapsible stock from Mesa Tactical, the stock with the recoil reduction dampener/shock absorber included. Its pricey, but works great from what I hear. I plan on getting one, but want more mags for my FNP-40 first.

www.mesatactical.com

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not looking for a collapsible/folding stock. I'm looking for that collapsible stock, specifically. It is sort of a collector's item in my mind, and right now I just want to find out who made them.

Also, I seriously dislike putting CAR telestocks on any firearm that isn't an AR.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That appears to be a Sage stock:

http://www.sageinternationalltd.com/si/access/shotgun.html#ts870

Apparently they sell only through distributors. These are the same people that make that "tactical" M14 stock.

From what I've read on the shotgunworld.com forum, these aren't recommended if you want to use a side saddle because they either interfere or completely block the ability to add a side saddle.

If these handle recoil anything like my G3 collapsible stock, then it will feel like getting whacked in the face with a steel bar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts