FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking here for a while and figured I would post up a pic of my PS90.

Put the REM T3 on it, Promoted Pawn rails, FSE USA extended cocking handle & Urban E.R.T. sling. Now I am just waiting for a package from Magazine parts to show up.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Looks good :shock:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ShipWreck said:
Great! Nice REM.

What part of Texas do you hail from, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm on the West side of the DFW metroplex.

What part of TX are you in?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here she is with a few of her friends.

A small family of Glocks live in the safe with her as well...

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
What no G34 or 35? :evil:
.Nice collection even without the Practical Tactical. :?

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Why that bad girl! :-D

·
Registered
475 Posts
pretty sick collection you got going on there :shock: (major glock and AR-15 fan) now get a saiga 12 for a shotgun and we could be long lost brothers!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
horse9640 said:
pretty sick collection you got going on there :shock: (major glock and AR-15 fan) now get a saiga 12 for a shotgun and we could be long lost brothers!
I've always liked the Saiga 12. I probably should get one before any new ban as they will definitely be on the list but there are so many other guns that I want/need....

·
Registered
475 Posts
not to influence you or anything but here's mine. Very soon I hope to be the proud owner of a MD Arms 20 round drum :twisted:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Tell me about your two bolt action rifles in the background. Make, Model, Caliber, Accessories? again very nice collection

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice Saiga. A buddy of mine had one, did the pistol grip conversion and sold it within six months. He replaced it with this...

The one on the left is a Remington 700 PSS in .223 the one on the right is just a Ruger 10/22 with a heavy barrel and Hogue stock. I also have a Remington 700 SPS in .308.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts