FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those looking for a 5.7 Cabelas has them listed for $999.99. I was able to pickup one today at that price plus found 7 boxes of ammo. I had to call around to find out which store had one in stock and took a road trip to go purchase once I found. Off to the range in the morning to test it out, cant wait.

20200702_200755.jpg 20200702_200938.jpg

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Fisrt time shooting at 25 yards was grouping right of center. After 30 or so rounds made some sight adjustments and more towards center at 25 yards. Really happy with this firearm and once i can acquire more rounds and/or reloading dies plan to improve shooting skills with this caliber. This is a very pleseant round to shoot and would recommend one to anyone interested in this caliber.

20200704_102014.jpg somehow rotated image ccw...

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you're like me your excitement will soon diminish. Haven't had my fn57 out of it's case since 2016. You will always be able to find someone to buy it if you ever wish to sell it. Can't beat that price. Ammo prices are beyond ridiculous now and long foreseeable future. There were a couple companies that promised new 57 production ammo and it never happened. If it was even .50 a rd I still wouldn't buy one if I didn't have one already. I'm a bummer I know but the 57 was as big of disappointment for me as the DE50. Total vanity firearm IMO.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do agree with you it is one of those niche firearms, but i really enjoy mine. Ammo is rediculously priced right now but not worried. It is something new to shoot each week along with whatever else i have reloaded to shoot. I dont expect the excitement to diminish for a while and if it does i will put it in the back of my safe to keep my Pheonix Arms 22 rimfire company :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts