FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call that my PS90 arrived today from CDNN, arrived at my dealer to find the box still sealed so I got to open up the factory box (lol, it's the little things in life :lol: ) and it's a beaut!! Up until this point I've never really handled one, just looked and always knew that I wanted one but didn't want to spend the money, so it's really the first time I've really gone over a PS90 this thoroughly.... and I must say I'm impressed!!

The fit and finish on the gun is outstanding, and the natural feel of holding and pointing the gun is amazing, I really can't wait to get this out and shoot it. I knew the gun was small, but I really never put into persepective on how small it really is, it really is a compact weapon even in it's 16" setup- I compared it to an SBR AR15 with a 10.5" barrel and it was even a few inches smaller than that! I anticipate that I will really enjoy the PS90's manuverability.

My dealer brought out a SBR PS90 that was in his inventory, and it made me decide that I want to SBR mine. I'm going to make a final decision after a few range sessions with it in it's 16" configuration, after all it still is a very compact weapon... but the 10.3" configuration is just too damn sexy IMO.

My case of SS197 that I ordered a few weeks ago from Cabela's (with the $20 coupon) will be here tomorrow, so I'm going to hit the range as soon as I can find the time!! Only prob. is I only have one 30 rd mag at this time... ugh..

Here's a pic of my new PS90, I must say that I originally wanted a black one a few years ago, but the OD green has grown on me and I like it better now. I guess it's a good thing, because that was the only option for me in the Triple rail!! :?

Now I just have to find a ARMS 22M68 and get my Aimpoint sighted in and I'm good to go!!

And it goes very nicely with my family, M11-9, Uzi (both title II), Beretta Storm, Colt 6920, PS90..

·
Registered
475 Posts
congratulations you're going to love your ps90, very nice collection :?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats.

I was fooling around over the holidays and made a min bid($1,614) on an OD model too and found out that was all it took to get it.

Turned out to be the start of a lot of buying yesterday:
1) EoTech 512
2) 2000 rounds of 197
3) Urban ERT sling
4) 3 50 rd mags, extra springs and convertor kit for the std 30 round mag
5) barrel shroud
6) Assault Systems case

Figured it was all going to be bought eventually so might as well get it at the start.
Probably post NY arrival for soem or all of the above but al least I have a sales receipt for the $125 FN rebate. :?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome. That's gonna be a sweet setup when you get it all together. :?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the props guys!

I can't wait to get the PS90 out to the range, I had this waiting for me at my door when I got home this afternoon :

Now the only problem is I don't have a way to get my Aimpoint mounted on this, so a trip to the range would not be as fun.. sure I'd like to fire it, but if I dont' have a sight I can't imagine that would be too much fun. UGH.

I'm looking to find a ARMS 22M68, I haven't been able to find one locally.. anyone know a good, reliable online store that can ship fast? I REALLY can't wait to get this to the range!! :twisted:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts