FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my FS2000, PS90, and a couple (but not all) of my other interesting critters.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, had to post a couple seperately, still new to putting pics up here, bear with me :oops:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Thompson is on my short list. That looks great. (So do the others)

Chicago Typewriter should be chiming in anytime now. :D

·
Banned
151 Posts
Real nice set up."TA" and I think alike cause I really like that Thompson. Starred at one at the gun show last week and boy did I want it. But I dont have a short list, in fact I dont have a list at all because my with said I got to many guns as it is. But I am trying to talk her ito letting me get a S&W 629 44 mag from a local shop. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments. The Thompson is actually a late Numerich that I form 1'd to an SBR. I actually have 2 of them within 300 of eachother on the serial numbers. The one pictured was converted to accept a 1928 detachable stock. havent' gotten around to doing it on my other one. Actually, now that Kahr is making a lower designed to accept the detachable stock, may just save up after my newest purchase comes in and buy one instead of machinig the existing one.

The 1919A4 is an ATF approved semi auto I built as part of a 13 gun run while I was working for a type 10 S.O.T. out this way. The one pictured was part of my pay. Has a black sheep crankfire device which gets 400 rounds a minute, legally.

The Bren is a rebuilt Mk1 that was originally built by John Inglis of canada, then rebuilt as an atf approved semi auto by Len Savage at Historic Arms.

My primary interest is in WWII Commonwealth small arms, but I've got a little bit of everything.

Gregg

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
I can't believe how much that FS200 looks like the P90 in that first photo. Nice job with the accessories.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i'm still enamored with the regular sillouette of of the fs2000, but that aftermarket fore end is really starting to grow on me.

are they still available or is everything on backorder?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cabrito said:
i'm still enamored with the regular sillouette of of the fs2000, but that aftermarket fore end is really starting to grow on me.

are they still available or is everything on backorder?
I dunno, but if I hadn't crawled up monolith's a$$ sideways, I don't think I'd ever have gotten one. I gave them plenty of space, and every time I contacted them after the promised delivery date the response was "your's is getting wrapped up and will be in the mail next week". That went on for 3 or 4 weeks, until it finally came.. That being said, I'd personnally not order from them again, nor would I reccomend them. Too bad to, it is a fairly decent product, albeit mine looked like it'd been rushed, but then again, being a machinist and looking at the finer details of things I may be a little more critical of worksmanship and may notice things more than most.

Gregg

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
very nice! i just have to mop up all this drool! 8) :-x

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ps90Stunna said:
hey man..
the thompson looks great!..
i got a ps90 too.. i like that flash hider you put on it.. haha

What do you mean? That's the flash hider/barrel shroud that came on my PS90 from the factory. Do yo have something different? I'd be interested in seeing it if you do!

Gregg

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Very nice! :shock:

·
Banned
2,294 Posts

You know I have seen Black FS2000 at gun shows and such and was never really "moved" by them. This one in OD though, it has me looking at it differently. That split of black/green kind breaks it up. I like it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts