FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for pics on ps90 gear. i want to compare the items to see which one works the best for the rifle :grin:

·
Banned
328 Posts
Can you be more specific? Slings? Optics? Lights?

BTW - If you look over the threads in the photo section you will find plenty of pics already there.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
define

i have looked at all the pics from the ps90 sec. ive seen the vest guy pics.ive seen some of the gear by the members. mine is the shipwreck harness and a urban erts sling. i have no light or lazer as of yet. what i have been looking for are molle vest, molle gear for the ps90. pics of the members gear that they have done themselves or altered. pics of the vest used by police, secret service or milatary. the pics ive seen are not upclose or there worn by someone training.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Re: define

You won't find that many pics of people wearing their gear after the "Ninja" rule was enacted some time ago.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Re: define

tqtran said:
You won't find that many pics of people wearing their gear after the "Ninja" rule was enacted some time ago.
On a case by case basis - if someone contacts me 1st - we can look at it and maybe allow certain things to be posted.

We made that rule after someone wore a mask and was all decked out in ninja gear. Plus, the guy acted kinda strange too, if I remember right.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ps 90 gear

i understand. my reason is to find the right gear to use while on duty. if we are serving a warrant ya know. plus i like the gear that people think up. i have tried to find a pic of the vest used by the secret service just the vest alone to compare with a molle idea i have aswell as other vest ive seen from the vest guy. i really like the ship wreck harness. however when i ordered the harness i asked the vest guy could he add a pouch with the harness for ammo. he added a pouch over that fit on the harness straps and could be removed. i wanted the pouches to be small and attached on the strap. i had planned to use the pouch to carry a box of 5.7 ammo. i still like the harness. :grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts