Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
To IceMan ... and on the 9th day, Nancy Pelosi took away your HK. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forgive me, but i don't know who that is. Feel free to explain.

Ok, after a quick google search i was able to educate myself....luckily i don't live in Ca.
http://www.house.gov/pelosi/

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, i kinda gathered that just by the looks at her lol

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
yea i gathered that much....thats why i stay away from CA

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
sure did..... i lost interest really quickly....

·
Administrator
12,166 Posts
iCeMaN said:
To IceMan ... and on the 9th day, Nancy Pelosi took away your HK. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forgive me, but i don't know who that is. Feel free to explain.

Ok, after a quick google search i was able to educate myself....luckily i don't live in Ca.
http://www.house.gov/pelosi/
You do not have to live in Kalifornika to be on her target list. She is after all the Speaker of the House which makes her third in line for the presidency.

Since day one of her election to Speaker position, she has been trying to run this country into the ground, and since day one she hasn't been able to do squat with her Democratic contolled Congress. Even her cohorts think that she is too extreme. She has the 'It's now my responsibility to run this country' attitude and thinks that it is the governments duty and God given right to wipe your nose, fore-head, and ass all with the same tissue. One size fits all.

If she was given one day to run this country, we would live in the Democratic Peoples Republic of America and Kim-Jong would be her number one best buddy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Damn HK, You really hit it on the mark :-D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
dtheman said:
Nice gun in pic 4 iceman, it kind of looks like it should shoot lasers or something.
Im hoping one day she will lol

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
im was curious to see if i can change my pic in the running for pic of the month, i want my H&K in there and my soon to come brass catchers for the '90

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.