Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
M1P90 said:
I want one! Where did you get that? :eek:
Seeing that he lives in South Carolina and has the FN Columbia SC link displayed, I would hazard to guess that he works there. Ammotech, what are the chances of me getting a tour of that facility? I have another couple of weeks or so before I go back to work and I'm bored! BTW, I live in Charleston S.C.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Zhurdan said:
FINGER..... TRIGGER!!! Good lord!!
Darn ninja's..... :wink:

·
Banned
328 Posts
FINGER..... TRIGGER!!! Good lord!!

yes - somebody's getting kneecapped.

Darn ninja's....

More like henchmen (think #21,#24)

couple of questions before the mods find that pic and delete...

Dude on the left - is that a sword on his back?
Dude on the right - zip ties?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those are zip ties on the dude on the right. the dude on the left has a K-bar but a sword would be cool. i know finger in trigger = not good but is on safe if thats any constaliation

·
Registered
408 Posts
stuntastic23 said:
Those are zip ties on the dude on the right. the dude on the left has a K-bar but a sword would be cool. i know finger in trigger = not good but is on safe if thats any constaliation
All the guns that magically 'just go off' are on safe, and are unloaded, and pointed in a safe direction... they just magically load themselves, removes safe, and fire at people when accidents happen.

Zip ties... I guess if you plan on zip cuffing some bad guy but thats probably not going to happen at the range or any other time in the average gun toting Americans life.

Define Consolation - source of comfort: a source of comfort to somebody who is upset or disappointed.

Define Constaliation - ERROR, please use dictionary or firefox, because it has 'splel chcek' built in.

Zhur

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Here are some from me :)
Pic #4

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Man, I like those pics, Iceman!

(Oh, Therm moved and is awaiting for his internet to get hooked back up - once he does, he'll post the winners of the other 3 months)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.