FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amy, (my PS90) is right in the center, the one with the bayonet.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
devildoc said:
[
Well maybe this one will show up bigger?
I fixed it for ya - but it's a tad TOO big :lol:

If U use IMAGESHAK - there are several lines to copy the URL from. U want the LAST line. It has only the URL to the direct image.

Then, you put your own image tags around the image URL from that last line.

·
Registered
170 Posts
That's awesome. A bayonet. :lol: Please tell us how you did it.

Imagine the robbers face as they hear you scream to the wife. "Affix bayonets!" robbers face -> :evil:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really like bayonets, always have. I had a DMPS lug and attached it to the barrel (they just bolt on). The bayonet is of my own creation. I took a M7 bayonet with a busted handel and a bent blade apart and a Kabar fighting knife with a shreaded butt plate apart (I was a hard on field knives in the service). Put the two togeather and there ya go.

I'm a ferm beleaver in the benefits of bayonets. They don't run out of bullets.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Firearms?! I'm looking at that RMJ Forge Eagle Talon! DO WANT! (actually, I want their Kestral, but that's just me)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FSCJedi, I got RJM Talon from some Marine freinds of mine as a joke. In my younger military days I carried alot of edged tools (5 to 10 at any time). One notable blade was a handmade 2 1/2 foot machete with a ripsaw back edge that I always hand strapped to the outside of my pack. The Gunny and Staff SGT would tell the young Marines that I used it to saw off limbs to scare them. They figured out that I really used it for things like making tent poles, litter poles, stlints and other things.

As for shooting the PS90 with the bayonet on and it interfering with barrel harmonics question I don't know. I haven't tried yet. But in reality I'd probably only used it on Zombies. HAHA I mostly did it because like I said, I like edged weapons.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts