FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about throwing a can on the FS2000. Anyone got any favs for this rifle? I got a AAC M4 2000 kicking around but have not checked to see if the threads would work on the FS2000 barrel. Anyone know the pitch of the threads under the pinned flash hider?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was talking to Mike at AAC several years ago and for some reason I got the impression that the soon to be released (at the time) FS2000 probably wasn't the best choice to suppress due to it's design.

I think it would be an awesome platform for a suppressor if it worked.

By the way, nice looking setup, mcguiver-007.

·
Registered
11 Posts
QB45,

Not to step on mcguiver-007's reply, but I saw this post earlier when I was searching through mcguiver-007's post's with the same question . . . . .
OwenS said:
. . . . here's my modified FS2000 with the Monolith forearm, 20-round C-Mag with a pull-ring floorplate, EOTech, and my version of ACU camo. :D

Yep, it took a few days to Duracoat it using LCW's system (http://www.lauerweaponry.com/index.cfm). It took some time (especially sweating and praying I didn't screw up the EOTech optics), but it was worth it. :D So far, the Duracoat's held up although you can see some discoloration on the barrel from heat. :roll:
It looks similar to Owen's FS2000 with a slightly different color scheme.

Both guys did beautiful jobs. :? I'd love to do mine like that, but I'd be scared to death I'd screw something up. Awesome looking jobs on both of their FS2000s.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I like it IMHO! :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts