FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
I think your Avatar is right about you. Three fries short of a Happy Meal :lol: :lol: :lol: . You've finally cracked. :x

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Afraid so... The pressure has finally hit me.

I have been fighting city hall for 3 weeks now, and I'm losing....

I live in a brick house, and they are building an entire neighborhood of hardy-plank, 1200sq ft houses behind me. They are even using the back alley behind my house, and there is ZERO division between my neighborhood and this mess. The trash, dust, dirt, vehicles blocking us in, nail in my tire, 18 wheelers full of rocks coming thru there has pushed my buttons too far.

I have been fighting with the city, and not much of anything has been done, despite me reading the page, chapter and item # of the violations.

After Thursday's upcoming city council meeting, I'm done. I'm tired of fighting city hall and losing.

So, the christmas music is my only respite :lol:

·
Registered
134 Posts
That is very odd...

...but it's something I do occasionally too. Seasonal/holiday music way out of season can be relaxing. I think it works something like this:

"I'm angry!"
"Here, listen to this..."
"...okay, I'm confused."
"But you're not angry anymore." :D

That really sucks about your home though.

·
Registered
305 Posts
As the old saying goes, You can't fight city hall..... But good lucky anyway Ship.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Damn! CooCoo for Coco puffs!!!
Just kidding!! I see your pain! Good luck ShipWreck!

Chestnut's roasting on an open fire.......................Yours!

Still just kidding!

Have a beer and chill out! It won't last forever.
Take it easy!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
DO sing let it snow! It's hotter than heck outside! :?

Deck the halls...
:lol:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, the couyncil meeting is tomorrow night. I am doubly pissed now because the compliance officer has been telling these builders who has been doing the complaining.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts