FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Does anyone have one of these? Though the price is much more attractive than the Pelican, it's hard to supress my thoughts on the flimsy plastic that Plano is known for. I'm sure its much better quality than those, however, I'd prefer some feedback before ever investing in one.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have one on a SCAR17 -It's a nice case, includes pluck-out foam. I wouldn't call it flimsy, but certainly no Pelican in terms of withstanding abuse. IMO it's a good case for the money, specially for that discount. GTG.

·
Registered
128 Posts
This is $60. A pelican is perhaps 250, maybe less or more depending on size, options, etc. Why would you not want to to spend an extra 100 when you dropped 3000+ ??? Penny wise pound foolish. I travel with a rifle and scope, that is valued over 10k and don't worry about it at all in my pelican.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is $60. A pelican is perhaps 250, maybe less or more depending on size, options, etc. Why would you not want to to spend an extra 100 when you dropped 3000+ ??? Penny wise pound foolish. I travel with a rifle and scope, that is valued over 10k and don't worry about it at all in my pelican.
Reading your reply just sold me on pelicans i was comparing the two of them on amazon with identical reviews praising both of them. However with the amount of money invested into my SCAR and scopes why would I cheap out on a case.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts