FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey - I don't collect Matchbox cars or anything - but as per this article: http://www.theeagle.com/local/Tiny-cars--but-a-big-honor

They licensed the local Sheriff's Department's police car and made it a matchbox car. As the article says that people have combed over the local stores, it is doubtful I can find one here in this town.

If one of you see the Dodge Magnum Brazos Count Sherriff's Dept car on store shelves, please pick it up for me and shoot me a PM. I'll pay you for it. I'd like to have it for my son for when he gets older.

Thanks.

·
Registered
350 Posts
youve gotta be the most thoughtful parent ever

jeez

im goin to a store tomorrow ill look around the toy section

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
$9+ for a Matchbox keychain :evil: yeah save your money. A Matchbox car is what $2.00. If I find them I will get you two so you can have one to play with and the other to leave in the plastic.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blkbd said:
$9+ for a Matchbox keychain :evil: yeah save your money. A Matchbox car is what $2.00. If I find them I will get you two so you can have one to play with and the other to leave in the plastic.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm one of those creepy guys in the toy isles that still collects Matchbox and HotWheels. I'll make sure to keep an eye out.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i have never heard of a matchbox car until now

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
iCeMaN said:
i have never heard of a matchbox car until now
They are like "Hot Wheels," But a different brand. They were around even when I was a kid in the 1970s...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts