FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I agree! We take two steps forward and some Dumb-masses like this kick us back four!

I found this picture on Facebook tonight of two jackwagons in a Chipotle exercising their rights.

Before I dive into this, I want to make it very clear that I have no problem with open carry of handguns, and I don’t have a problem with open carry of long guns.

I do have a problem with people thinking that it’s okay to do things in a public setting that wouldn’t be okay behind the firing line of a shooting range. If the skinnier jackwagon above held his rifle the way he is now behind the firing line at my shooting range, he would be asked to leave.

Let’s imagine that instead of a tacticool monstrosity of a rifle, he were holding a pistol in the same low-ready position in a public place. Every open or concealed carrier in the country would condemn him. Chances are he would be asked to leave, arrested, charged with a crime, or worse.

Just because rifles don’t fit in holsters doesn’t make it okay to fiddle with them in public. You’re not helping.
I can guarantee that they don’t WANT you in their stores doing this. They might tolerate it for a while, but don’t expect them to tolerate it forever.

Don’t ruin Chipotle, it’s the only paleo-ish place I can go for lunch during the week.

EDIT: Looks like these jackasses got their way and Chipotle is asking people not to bring guns into their stores. Why do we keep doing this in places that are already neutral on guns? Isn’t that all we ask is that restaurant and business owners be neutral?

Thanks jackasses, now I need to find a new place for Friday lunch.

More: Please Don't Ruin Chipotle, This is Not Okay | Triangle Tactical

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
WE NEED MORE BLEACH!

And the two abberations of the human specimen posted above need to drink some bleach....at least 32 ounces each. :?

Reactions: cap10

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Looks like homie on the left might want to cut back on the extra sour cream and guacamole.

Meh... Chipotle=McDonald's. No skin off my nose if some loonies want to exercise their poor judgement there.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like going to Chipotle for lunch, it's on my regular mix-up of lunch places. I may just need to keep telling myself that it's corporate, not the local restaurant. I agree though, I'm all for open carry, but walking around places like Chipotle with "black, scary, plastic" tacticool rifles isn't really intelligent. Of course you're going to have a corporate freak out, and I'm sure more than one patron quickly slipped out the doors. I will say that at least neither of their fingers are actually on the triggers in the picture.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts