FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just perusing armslist as I sometimes do, and it made me think. I am seeing more and more ads for ammo. A bunch of these ads are for pretty big quantities of mismatched brands, usually the kinds found at wallyworld. What makes this new crop of ads unique is the warning that is contained somewhere in them. You are challenged to try to find this ammo anywhere else. And if you do it will be very expensive. And if you don't like their offer, just try to find the ammo anywhere else. I saw .48 cpr for Tulammo 45 auto. Federal 22lr for 20-40 cpr. Another guy asking $400 for his 500 rounds of 223 Federal.

I start thinking that these guys obviously haven't been out to buy ammo lately, as 22lr is about all that is tough to get regularly now. Then it dawned on me that these guys were last year's hoarder-gougers still trying to make money on their prospecting. No matter what you need, please don't deal with these guys. We'll buy it from their wives after they've gotten divorced over 2013 credit card bills from guns and ammo.

Sorry for the rant

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
It's a semi-free country. People can charge what they want. People are also free to over-pay for items they want. Or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts